Monday, August 25, 2008
fav hangout so far
Was chatting to William when he asked if I’m experiencing culture shock. Well.. I’m not too sure what’s culture shock. Until then, there wasn’t anything shocking to me. Before I left for home, I decided to go to the washroom. And yes, there, I found the first thing that i’m very shock about. The toilets are shared between both genders. An icon of both Male and Female are on both side of the door. And inside each toilet, there are 2 cubicles and again, there’s the sign of both Male and Female on each door. Hmmm.. so i assume that it would be unisex. Even so, i decided to choose the one with the seat down, assuming that a lady used it before me. When i was about to leave, i heard the sound of water suggesting that there’s someone outside. So i pretended to be busy in the cubicle hoping that the person outside will leave before i’m done. But i ran out of things to do in the cubicle so i decided to get out fast. And to my surprise, a guy was grooming himself in front of the mirrors. For a second, our eyes met and i quickly scramble away. I hope it wasn’t me who went to the wrong toilet. That would be so embarrassing. And if u are thinking that I didn’t wash my hands, don’t you worry. Each cubicle is equipped with a toilet bowl, sink, toilet roll, tissue, soap, cup (in case u are thirsty) and even a toilet bowl brush so u can clean up after u make a mess. Well, that’s what i think. I cant read Swedish. If u can, please translate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment