Monday, August 25, 2008

En route

Silly me. How can i be so careless? Went all the way to Uni only to find out that they are closed. And i’m also disappointed that my internet is not working in the library.

Thankfully, things turned out for the better later that evening. Once again, I wanted to explore the area. Considering that it’s getting late, I decided to stick to the familiar area - Odengatan, while taking a different route.



I was kinda disappointed that the pictures didn’t really capture the mood of the area. Also, upset that I cant take a good pic with me in it. >.< O wellz.. that’s the problem with traveling alone. Ah... come to think of it.. i should have brought along my mini tripod. Sigh... who knew. Better luck next time.


During this mini expedition, I caught sight of the word “WOK”... ooooO... Asian food. The menu is in Swedish, so i have to approach the lady at the counter for translation. In the end, we chatted for nearly 2-3 hours about Sweden. And i ordered some noodles with the word “Singapore” in it. My first property meal in Sweden :) *bliss. After bidding goodbye, I head down to Sveavågatan to get some Household supplies from Lild - a low price german store, which is similar to Aldi. Well.. i dun really like the food products there but getting cleaning agents and those of the sorts are still pretty good. *cheap.. :D

No comments: