Since the next assignment is not too taxing (i think), i've given myself 2 days break to get over that silly incident and to let out some steam before the next leap.
Last night, i began my task to bake cheesecake. Given my housemate's several failures, i decided to put in more effort to ensure that the cheesecake would turn out well, or at least edible. So, i spent the afternoon jus youtubing on cheesecake before getting all the ingredients required.
Anyway, i started about 9pm and the cake was out of the oven at about 3am? I guess it shouldn't take this long but it's my first time baking it and I've placed them in 2 different sizes so the whole process was longer.
Was kinda excited how it'll all turn out. all was well, albeit a wee bit too lemon-ish.
Mini Sour Cream Cheesecake
Slice of Cheesecake
I've distributed to a few friends to gain some feedback so i can improve on it...
so far so good.
I've decided to stick to this recipe.. but less lemon... :P
3 comments:
Haha you know i think i can see how the edges change due to no butter being put there sia. Haha.
haha.. i had a hard time taking them out. hahaha.
it looks nice! haha! lets bake together.. but not at 3am please.. =S
Post a Comment