Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's about time.

If you have asked me if i missed home few years ago, i would have answered "No". I would tell u how much i enjoyed my freedom and just being alone. I have a group of friends i hang out with, awesome weather and basically, do whatever i want, whenever i want, where-ever i want. After 19 years of living in Singapore and just few months here in Melbourne, the switch back to Humidity never fail to irritate the hell out of me~!!!

I still have my freedom, my friends and the occasional awesome weather, but something's different.

I guess the trip to Sweden was a turning point. 
Nothing in particular, really. 
Just a sudden enlightenment, i guess. 
Perhaps the wonderful people i've met have redefined me, i'm not certain.

But yea..
Especially this semester,
I'm looking forward to be back home in Singapore. 

It's about time. 
It's about time i should be home. 

Despite saying all these, I know that i would miss my time in Melbourne once i'm back in Singapore. I'll miss my freedom, my friends, the occasional awesome weather and may i add... the stroll along the streets, the starry sky, the food...

No comments: