the time now is 11:59pm. My essay is due tmr at 4pm.
and i'm currently 260/2000.
I've not been perfect the whole day. Feeling a bit feverish, a bit of a cold, throat irritation and my head is aching once in a while.
I think i've been down for a few days now but i have to keep pushing thru cuz of all the deadlines.
I haven had a sip of water the whole day. Then i suddenly remembered i have orange juice in my fridge.
I checked the expiry date: 23rd April.
Okie. Safe.
And i thought since it's only the last mouthful, i'll jus drink it straight from the carton.
I opened it, checked for weird smell.
Okie. Safe.
As i was drinking it, i felt the pulp slowly entering my mouth... eh? no juice leh... sian.
Then i looked at the carton again only to realise that it should be finish 5-7 days after opening.
O_O
I first opened it 2 weeks ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment