Sunday, November 04, 2007

Rain... washes my toubles away...

for the past few days, it's been raining so often in Melbourne ...

As a result of the comfort brought about by the constant drizzle, I woke up at around 2pm. That's 10 hours of sleep. - GOSH !-

And i was supposed to meet my friend to discuss past year papers at (what?!) 10.30 AM?! haha... but i snoozed... Thankfully, he wasn't able to leave his house cuz he has no umbrella.. (o.O)
so now, i'll spend my afternoon reading thru my textbook for the first time.

despite all these, I'm sure it's a blessing. I love rainy days (only when i'm at home) ^^

btw, it's been confirmed. my internship will start on the 3rd dec - 28feb. hopefully, i'll have time to prepare for it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha congratulations on your internship, Knight Frank?

min* said...

Yup. Thanks Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Yeah haha congratulations again.