Sunday, November 18, 2007
foodies.
On the contrary to common belief, i'm so gonna miss the food here in Melbourne especially Korean and Jap cuisine. I'll also miss the ice cream and the chocolate. sheesh. i'm hungry. :( and i'm also gonna miss the feeling of knowing exactly where to get stuff. any place in singapore for good cakes? or places for chilling and drinks? or good ice cream? good chocolates? ahhhh.. i'm going crazy. i need foooooooooooooooooooooooood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hmmm, Bakerzin has good cakes apparently, but I have yet to try. Let's go there and try ok? The Marmalade Pantry has some nice cupcakes. It's pretty much a tai-tai drink tea place. Ice-Cream I know some out of the place unique ice-cream place in Sunset Way in Clementi, they have some very perculiar flavours like lychee martini. There's also Ben and Jerry all over Singapore. Place for drinks and chilling there's the new revamped Clarke Quay with pubs/clubs like The Arena, FashionBar, The Pump Room. One Rochester and Holland V also have some nice drinking place.
There's much of Singapore I have yet to explore too. Let's explore when you are back :D
hahaha... leya.. u sounded like a makan guru.. cant wait to explore more of singapore with you ^^
Its a wonder the both of you don't seem fat. Haha.
Post a Comment