Yes, I ought to be mugging and for once be a true blue nerd during this crucial period. To abate the guilt from surfing, chatting and blogging, I’ve consoled myself that I’ve at the very least made the effort to walk to the library. And secondly, I'll be staying in the lib till I've completed what I've planned to. The lib closes at 3am during the examination period and I’ve equipped myself with the necessities – Food, water and revision materials, so that I can study, supposedly, undistracted. haha...
After exams, I'll be returning home. There, I'll spend the next 3 months catching up with friends, shopping, traveling, cleaning my house (maybe? Bet I haven't inform any of you that my maid had returned to her home country for good. So right now, there are 3 maids in the house. And when I return, there will be 4. When my elder brother returns from London, there will be the 5 of us :))and hopefully learning how to cook better food. haha... my aim... to be an all-rounder. Ha! To have a work-life balance so as to speak from a management point of view. hahaha!
Time to hit the books again. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too long till the next time I type the next entry.
Cheers.
It's only the exams. no big deal. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahaha!! y din u blog abt how we met today?? super funny..
hahaha... well u can write here and people who are interested will read :)
i will post it on my blog den..
Post a Comment